Lời bài hát A Womans Needs
(Tác giả/Ca sĩ/Ban nhạc: Chưa cập nhật)
hienle | 29/05/2014
Elton John & Bernie Taupin
Where have you been are you still on my side?
Is that love or regret that I see in your eyes?
How many years have we played out this game?
Every time we come close the answer's always the same
I guess some souls get restless under the skin
There's a shortage by half of marrying men
I know that I love you but I love to be free
So tell me what do you want, yeah from a gypsy like me?
I need a ring on my finger, champagne on ice
One man to show me the best part of life
Is that what you want?
Yeah, that's what I need
A home and a family makes sense for us
A solid foundation built out of trust
Do you think you can find that with someone like me?
Two arms to hold you, one place to be
Are just some of the things that a woman needs
I've been shortchanged and cheated so many times
But you're all that I've wanted For all of my life
I've searched for the reasons, known how I've felt
But what can I give you when I can't trust myself?
Một số bài khác:
- A Whiter Shade Of Pale | Tác giả: Chưa cập nhật
- A Time For Us | Tác giả: Chưa cập nhật
- A Moment In A Million Years | Tác giả: Klaus Meine
- A LOVE BEFORE TIME | Tác giả: CoCo Lee
- GOD MUST HAVE SPENT A LITTLE MORE TIME ON YOU | Tác giả: N Sync & Alabama
- A LITTLE BIT MORE | Tác giả: 911
- A Different Song | Tác giả: Chưa cập nhật
- 4 Seasons Of Loneliness | Tác giả: James Harris III & Terry Lewis
- 365 DAYS | Tác giả: Lutricia McNeal
- 25 Minutes | Tác giả: Michael Learns To Rock