Lời bài hát 25 Minutes
(Tác giả/Ca sĩ/Ban nhạc: Michael Learns To Rock)
hienle | 29/05/2014
I've finally made up my mind.
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine.
I'm searchin' everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her
And I'm sorry about the things I've done.
I find her standin' in front of the church,
The only place in town where I didn't search.
She look so happy in her wedding dress.
But she's cryin' while she's sayin' this :
Boy, I miss your kisses all the time but this is twenty five minutes too late.
Through you travelled so far.
Boy, I'm sorry you are twenty five minutes too late.
Against the wind I'm goin' home again.
Wishin' me back to the time when we were more than friends
But still I see her in front of church
( Back to * )
Out in the streets places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat.
Inside my head still I can hear the words she sai
Một số bài khác:
- 25 Minutes | Tác giả: MLTR
- TWO BECOME ONE | Tác giả: Spice Girls
- 2 BEAUTIFUL 4 WORDS | Tác giả: Christina Aguilera
- 18 AND LIFE | Tác giả: Skid Row
- To Be With You | Tác giả: Eric Martin David Grahame
- 10000 PROMISES | Tác giả: Backstreet Boys
- Drain You | Tác giả: Nirvana
- Territorial Pissings | Tác giả: Nirvana
- Lithium | Tác giả: Nirvana
- Breeed | Tác giả: Nirvana